More Articles for I-5
The collapse of the Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River in Washington State has sparked a number of conversations about infrastructure spending in the United States. Though the Skagit River Bridge was only considered functionally obsolete rather than structurally deficient ...
Washington State Governor Jay Inslee has announced the state’s plan to temporarily replace the collapsed portion of the Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River. A portion of the bridge collapsed Thursday night after an oversize truck struck an overhead steel ...
Did the collapse of the I-5 bridge across the Skagit River in Washington State demonstrate a need for increased investing in our increasingly substandard transportation infrastructure, particularly bridges? One argument says no. Then it sort of says yes as well. “No” in ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse472 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views