More Articles for I-5 Whilamut Passage Bridge
Crews completed construction last week of the northbound Interstate 5 Whilamut Passage Bridge over the Willamette River in Eugene, Oregon. The bridge, which was completed four months ahead of schedule, is expected to reduce congestion and improve freight movement in the ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong854 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views