More Articles for I-5 Gateway Project
The Santa Ana (I-5) Gateway Project that widened the last two miles of the I-5 near the Orange County line was named Freeway Project of the Year by the California Transportation Foundation, a charitable transportation organization. The California Transportation Foundation recognized ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident996 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse585 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views