More Articles for I-435 in Kansas City
Pavement work will close lanes of I-70 in the Kansas City area beginning Friday, March 2. Starting at 8 p.m. Friday, workers will remove damaged concrete and replace it with asphalt in the center lane of westbound I-70 over Manchester Trafficway ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views