More Articles for I-40
The North Carolina Highway Patrol was forced to shut down Interstate 40 for several hours following an accident in a construction zone. Construction crews were working on a paving project at the interchange at Highway 18 when a pickup truck drove ...
There’s nothing like sitting in front of the TV and hearing a bridge you just drove under was shut down soon after. After a bystander heard suspicious noises and drivers noticed falling debris, the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) crews came ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views