More Articles for I-40 from Little Rock to Memphis
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) is planning to spend more on state highway projects than ever before, according to a report from Little Rock’s KATV. Over the next decade, state highway spending will reach $1.25 billion. The department ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure209 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!118 Views