More Articles for I-35W bridge in Minneapolis
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on Monday took his first official trips, visiting New Haven, Connecticut, and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Foxx, who officially took on his new role as DOT chief earlier this month, discussed transportation needs in each city he traveled to. The ...
As the three-year anniversary of the collapse of the I-35W bridge in Minneapolis approaches, the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit heard testimony on July 20 about the condition of the nation’s public bridges. In this clip provided by Congressman Jim Oberstar's ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving344 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice320 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views