More Articles for I-35W bridge collapse
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx on Monday took his first official trips, visiting New Haven, Connecticut, and Minneapolis, Minnesota. Foxx, who officially took on his new role as DOT chief earlier this month, discussed transportation needs in each city he traveled to. The ...
Reforming Reauthorization Much of the debate (if you can call it that) on a new highway bill has focused on the amount of funding that will be available for transportation infrastructure. Argument over the length of new legislation has also had ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress240 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college239 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road127 Views