More Articles for I-35
After assessing truck-oriented congestion at 250 spots on the U.S. highway system, the American Transportation Research Institute has unveiled a list of the top 10 highway intersections in the country for truck freight congestion: Fort Lee, NJ: I-95 AT SR 4 Chicago, IL: I-290 ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has introduced the state’s first highway safety feature to prevent workzone collisions by using an End-of-Queue Warning System and temporary rumble strips. The End-of-Queue Warning System measures the speeds of approaching vehicles via a sensor, ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes213 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views