More Articles for I-215
At a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, Federal Highway Deputy Administrator Greg Nadeau, along with California state and local officials, celebrated the completion of the Interstate 215 North Corridor widening project in the city of San Bernardino. The $647 million project included ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views