More Articles for I-215
At a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, Federal Highway Deputy Administrator Greg Nadeau, along with California state and local officials, celebrated the completion of the Interstate 215 North Corridor widening project in the city of San Bernardino. The $647 million project included ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views