More Articles for I-215 North Corridor widening project
At a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, Federal Highway Deputy Administrator Greg Nadeau, along with California state and local officials, celebrated the completion of the Interstate 215 North Corridor widening project in the city of San Bernardino. The $647 million project included ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts552 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse446 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers124 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views