More Articles for I-215 North Corridor widening project
At a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Friday, Federal Highway Deputy Administrator Greg Nadeau, along with California state and local officials, celebrated the completion of the Interstate 215 North Corridor widening project in the city of San Bernardino. The $647 million project included ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views