More Articles for I-10
Two more highway construction workers are dead this week after a vehicle crashed into the construction zone in Texas where they were working. Related: AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors’ work zones in 2013 The workers were performing construction work ...
An Arizona Department of Transportation (AZDOT) employee talks with Blair Barnhardt, APM, founder and executive director of the International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) and IPMA Academy, about the agency’s cracksealing work on Interstate 10. In this video, which is part of ...
It would seem to be a given that Americans reinvent themselves and their surroundings faster than anybody else. Many roads that helped build and make cities, sit today amid changed and changing landscapes. And that offers a chance to find a ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles963 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse727 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views