More Articles for I-10
Two more highway construction workers are dead this week after a vehicle crashed into the construction zone in Texas where they were working. Related: AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors’ work zones in 2013 The workers were performing construction work ...
An Arizona Department of Transportation (AZDOT) employee talks with Blair Barnhardt, APM, founder and executive director of the International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) and IPMA Academy, about the agency’s cracksealing work on Interstate 10. In this video, which is part of ...
It would seem to be a given that Americans reinvent themselves and their surroundings faster than anybody else. Many roads that helped build and make cities, sit today amid changed and changing landscapes. And that offers a chance to find a ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views