More Articles for I-10
Two more highway construction workers are dead this week after a vehicle crashed into the construction zone in Texas where they were working. Related: AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors’ work zones in 2013 The workers were performing construction work ...
An Arizona Department of Transportation (AZDOT) employee talks with Blair Barnhardt, APM, founder and executive director of the International Pavement Management Association (IPMA) and IPMA Academy, about the agency’s cracksealing work on Interstate 10. In this video, which is part of ...
It would seem to be a given that Americans reinvent themselves and their surroundings faster than anybody else. Many roads that helped build and make cities, sit today amid changed and changing landscapes. And that offers a chance to find a ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1453 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority854 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles733 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours499 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans482 Views