More Articles for Hyundai Construction Equipment
At a media event Tuesday at ConExpo-Con/Agg, Hyundai Construction Equipment President S.M. (Sam) Yoon said the company plans to introduce the first model of its Tier 4 Final F-Series at the end of this year. Yoon offered no further details about ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment has introduced two new mini excavators to its 9A series product line: R55-9A and R55W-9A. The new mini excavator feature a number of improvements over their predecessors, including a certified Tier 4 Final engine upgrade, improved hydraulics, increased ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. announces the relocation of their Corporate Headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. (HCEA) will be relocating its corporate headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Ga. For the past 15 years Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. has been based out of the Elk Grove Village, Ill.. The HCEA ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views