More Articles for Hyundai Construction Equipment
Hyundai Construction Equipment offered a preview of its H930C backhoe loader at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 earlier this month. The loader is slated to arrive on the North American market in late 2015. Scott Rainwater, construction equipment technical support assistant manager for Hyundai ...
At a media event Tuesday at ConExpo-Con/Agg, Hyundai Construction Equipment President S.M. (Sam) Yoon said the company plans to introduce the first model of its Tier 4 Final F-Series at the end of this year. Yoon offered no further details about ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment has introduced two new mini excavators to its 9A series product line: R55-9A and R55W-9A. The new mini excavator feature a number of improvements over their predecessors, including a certified Tier 4 Final engine upgrade, improved hydraulics, increased ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. announces the relocation of their Corporate Headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. (HCEA) will be relocating its corporate headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Ga. For the past 15 years Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. has been based out of the Elk Grove Village, Ill.. The HCEA ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River450 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving297 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness260 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options257 Views