More Articles for Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A.
Caterpillar Logistics Services today announced plans to open a new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington. The new facility will span more than a half million square feet and is part of the North American multiyear expansion and enhancement of ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas says it will locate its headquarters and warehouse facility in Norcross, Ga., creating about 100 jobs over a five-year period. Hyundai says the project represents about a $10 million investment. As a key business hub in Georgia, Norcross ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A., Inc. officially changes name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
Hyundai has announced that Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A., Inc. (HCEUSA), which is headed by John Lim, president, has changed its corporate name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. effective May 10, 2010. In December 2009, HCEUSA's parent company, Hyundai Heavy Industries ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes610 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers162 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views