More Articles for Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A.
Caterpillar Logistics Services today announced plans to open a new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington. The new facility will span more than a half million square feet and is part of the North American multiyear expansion and enhancement of ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas says it will locate its headquarters and warehouse facility in Norcross, Ga., creating about 100 jobs over a five-year period. Hyundai says the project represents about a $10 million investment. As a key business hub in Georgia, Norcross ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A., Inc. officially changes name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc.
Hyundai has announced that Hyundai Construction Equipment U.S.A., Inc. (HCEUSA), which is headed by John Lim, president, has changed its corporate name to Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. effective May 10, 2010. In December 2009, HCEUSA's parent company, Hyundai Heavy Industries ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress228 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views