More Articles for hyperloop
It looks like Elon Musk isn’t the only one who wants to enter the futuristic transportation debate. Dan Corns, president of Magnovate Technologies, proposed a system that would use magnetic levitation technology to move people, freights and commodities up to 310 ...
Have you ever wanted to transport yourself from one location to another in an instant, like Captain Kirk from Star Trek? Well, I’ve got your solution: I’m working on a machine that will teleport people by turning them into water ...
Nearly a month after Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, tweeted about his concept for a “hyperloop” rapid transit system, Musk has offered more details on the proposed mode of transportation. Musk shared the details on Tesla’s blog on Monday, ...
Tesla Motors CEO and co-founder Elon Musk has proposed a “hyperloop” rapid transit system that would travel at 800 mph, according to a report from Minyanville. Musk announced his concept Monday on Twitter: “Will publish Hyperloop alpha design by Aug 12. Critical ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident933 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?564 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds559 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side514 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes456 Views