More Articles for hydromechanical work toolscaterpillar
The new 156,043-pound (70,780 kg) Cat 374D hydraulic excavator showcased at Bauma 2010, a direct replacement for the model 365C, combines added horsepower, stronger hydraulics, new buckets and greater operating weight to boost trenching, loading and lifting capabilities. Complementing these design ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views