More Articles for hybrid
A recent article on CNN's website called attention to efforts by a handful of states to collect infrastructure revenues from electric vehicles (EVs), which operate without gasoline or diesel fuel and thus do not contribute to road and bridge budgets. The ...
Calstart’s High-Efficiency Truck Users Forum (HTUF) is hosting its 2013 Southeast Regional Fleet Workshop in Birmingham, Alabama, on May 22. The workshop gives industry professionals and other interested attendees the chance to learn more about creating a clean, cost-effective fleet. Participants ...
Caterpillar’s 336E H hydraulic hybrid excavator won a 2013 Silver Edison innovation award in the Energy/Transportation category at the 26th annual Edison Awards, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Caterpillar received the award last week in Chicago, Illinois. This is Caterpillar’s ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields330 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views