More Articles for hybrid
A recent article on CNN's website called attention to efforts by a handful of states to collect infrastructure revenues from electric vehicles (EVs), which operate without gasoline or diesel fuel and thus do not contribute to road and bridge budgets. The ...
Calstart’s High-Efficiency Truck Users Forum (HTUF) is hosting its 2013 Southeast Regional Fleet Workshop in Birmingham, Alabama, on May 22. The workshop gives industry professionals and other interested attendees the chance to learn more about creating a clean, cost-effective fleet. Participants ...
Caterpillar’s 336E H hydraulic hybrid excavator won a 2013 Silver Edison innovation award in the Energy/Transportation category at the 26th annual Edison Awards, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Caterpillar received the award last week in Chicago, Illinois. This is Caterpillar’s ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax684 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund409 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views