More Articles for hybrid
A recent article on CNN's website called attention to efforts by a handful of states to collect infrastructure revenues from electric vehicles (EVs), which operate without gasoline or diesel fuel and thus do not contribute to road and bridge budgets. The ...
Calstart’s High-Efficiency Truck Users Forum (HTUF) is hosting its 2013 Southeast Regional Fleet Workshop in Birmingham, Alabama, on May 22. The workshop gives industry professionals and other interested attendees the chance to learn more about creating a clean, cost-effective fleet. Participants ...
Caterpillar’s 336E H hydraulic hybrid excavator won a 2013 Silver Edison innovation award in the Energy/Transportation category at the 26th annual Edison Awards, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Caterpillar received the award last week in Chicago, Illinois. This is Caterpillar’s ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views