More Articles for hybrid
A recent article on CNN's website called attention to efforts by a handful of states to collect infrastructure revenues from electric vehicles (EVs), which operate without gasoline or diesel fuel and thus do not contribute to road and bridge budgets. The ...
Calstart’s High-Efficiency Truck Users Forum (HTUF) is hosting its 2013 Southeast Regional Fleet Workshop in Birmingham, Alabama, on May 22. The workshop gives industry professionals and other interested attendees the chance to learn more about creating a clean, cost-effective fleet. Participants ...
Caterpillar’s 336E H hydraulic hybrid excavator won a 2013 Silver Edison innovation award in the Energy/Transportation category at the 26th annual Edison Awards, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Caterpillar received the award last week in Chicago, Illinois. This is Caterpillar’s ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views