More Articles for hybrid
A recent article on CNN's website called attention to efforts by a handful of states to collect infrastructure revenues from electric vehicles (EVs), which operate without gasoline or diesel fuel and thus do not contribute to road and bridge budgets. The ...
Calstart’s High-Efficiency Truck Users Forum (HTUF) is hosting its 2013 Southeast Regional Fleet Workshop in Birmingham, Alabama, on May 22. The workshop gives industry professionals and other interested attendees the chance to learn more about creating a clean, cost-effective fleet. Participants ...
Caterpillar’s 336E H hydraulic hybrid excavator won a 2013 Silver Edison innovation award in the Energy/Transportation category at the 26th annual Edison Awards, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Caterpillar received the award last week in Chicago, Illinois. This is Caterpillar’s ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges129 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views