More Articles for hybrid vehicles
In an attempt to battle lost taxes due to increased hybrid and electric car use, six states are working to create laws to tax fuel-efficient vehicles, Automotive News and Bloomberg reported. Electric and hybrid car sales have continuously risen in the ...
Indianapolis's entire vehicle fleet may soon run on alternative fuels. City mayor Greg Ballard is pushing the conversion, something that has not been done yet in a major American city, and he wants it done by 2025. Other cities all have ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?495 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series431 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group329 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines169 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget158 Views