More Articles for Hutchison stance on use of ethanol blend gas
Now that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) raised the amount of ethanol blended into gasoline for model year vehicles of 2007 and later, U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) called for an additional study to determine how the 15 -percent ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views