More Articles for Hurricane Sandy
One year after Superstorm Sandy hit the East Coast, crews are continuing to repair damages to transportation infrastructure in New York, New Jersey and other states affected by the storm. In a blog post today, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx notes that ...
Case Construction Equipment shipped more than 3,000 die-cast construction machine models to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, following the recent destruction of the organization’s toy warehouse in Dover, N.J., during Superstorm Sandy. The detailed scale models of Case earthmoving machines, ...
Hurricane Sandy is estimated to have caused $20 billion in damage and has left more than 50 dead and 8 million people across 16 states without power, according to an Oct. 31 report in the Chicago Tribune. The transportation and construction ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views