More Articles for Hurricane Sandy
One year after Superstorm Sandy hit the East Coast, crews are continuing to repair damages to transportation infrastructure in New York, New Jersey and other states affected by the storm. In a blog post today, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx notes that ...
Case Construction Equipment shipped more than 3,000 die-cast construction machine models to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, following the recent destruction of the organization’s toy warehouse in Dover, N.J., during Superstorm Sandy. The detailed scale models of Case earthmoving machines, ...
Hurricane Sandy is estimated to have caused $20 billion in damage and has left more than 50 dead and 8 million people across 16 states without power, according to an Oct. 31 report in the Chicago Tribune. The transportation and construction ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series625 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group342 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines171 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views