More Articles for Hurricane Sandy
After Superstorm Sandy wreaked havoc on the East Coast, pummeling the New Jersey shore in particular, businesses in 113 of 565 New Jersey municipalities experienced a combined total of $382 million in commercial property loss, according to Federal Emergency Management ...
One year after Superstorm Sandy hit the East Coast, crews are continuing to repair damages to transportation infrastructure in New York, New Jersey and other states affected by the storm. In a blog post today, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx notes that ...
Case Construction Equipment shipped more than 3,000 die-cast construction machine models to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation, following the recent destruction of the organization’s toy warehouse in Dover, N.J., during Superstorm Sandy. The detailed scale models of Case earthmoving machines, ...
Hurricane Sandy is estimated to have caused $20 billion in damage and has left more than 50 dead and 8 million people across 16 states without power, according to an Oct. 31 report in the Chicago Tribune. The transportation and construction ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views