More Articles for Hurricane Sandy relief funds
U.S. DOT providing 12 million in Quick Release Emergency Relief Funds for Hurricane Sandy Damage in New Jersey and Connecticut
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood $12 million in quick release emergency relief funds immediately available to New Jersey and Connecticut to help begin repairing the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy, while assessments continue throughout the Northeast to determine the full ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views