More Articles for Hurricane Sandy relief funds
U.S. DOT providing 12 million in Quick Release Emergency Relief Funds for Hurricane Sandy Damage in New Jersey and Connecticut
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood $12 million in quick release emergency relief funds immediately available to New Jersey and Connecticut to help begin repairing the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy, while assessments continue throughout the Northeast to determine the full ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views