More Articles for Hurricane Katrina
Applauding coming together in times of need but appalled at union bureacracy turning away volunteers crews
It's so great to see the construction industry help others in a time of need. After the tornado in Joplin, Mo., last year, several manufacturers lent equipment. When Hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana back in 2005, it was the deadliest and most ...
Winds of Change A hurricane trumps a “no liability” clause in a delay damages case. By Brian Morrow Construction projects are time sensitive by nature. Owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers commit to a project timeline so they can realize their anticipated ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views