More Articles for Hurricane Katrina
Applauding coming together in times of need but appalled at union bureacracy turning away volunteers crews
It's so great to see the construction industry help others in a time of need. After the tornado in Joplin, Mo., last year, several manufacturers lent equipment. When Hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana back in 2005, it was the deadliest and most ...
Winds of Change A hurricane trumps a “no liability” clause in a delay damages case. By Brian Morrow Construction projects are time sensitive by nature. Owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers commit to a project timeline so they can realize their anticipated ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses873 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway727 Views