More Articles for Hurricane Katrina
Applauding coming together in times of need but appalled at union bureacracy turning away volunteers crews
It's so great to see the construction industry help others in a time of need. After the tornado in Joplin, Mo., last year, several manufacturers lent equipment. When Hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana back in 2005, it was the deadliest and most ...
Winds of Change A hurricane trumps a “no liability” clause in a delay damages case. By Brian Morrow Construction projects are time sensitive by nature. Owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers commit to a project timeline so they can realize their anticipated ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1997 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views