More Articles for Hurricane Katrina
Applauding coming together in times of need but appalled at union bureacracy turning away volunteers crews
It's so great to see the construction industry help others in a time of need. After the tornado in Joplin, Mo., last year, several manufacturers lent equipment. When Hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana back in 2005, it was the deadliest and most ...
Winds of Change A hurricane trumps a “no liability” clause in a delay damages case. By Brian Morrow Construction projects are time sensitive by nature. Owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers commit to a project timeline so they can realize their anticipated ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident975 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles961 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse726 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views