More Articles for HSR
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said Tuesday at the US High Speed Rail Association’s (USHSR) summit in Washington, D.C. that 2014 is the “busiest year” for the construction of high speed rail in the past five years, The Hill reports. The Obama ...
The Federal Railroad Administration’s (FRA) Railroad Safety Advisory Committee (RSAC) has voted in favor of introducing new safety rules for high-speed rail, according to Global Rail News. The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) will create the guidelines, which will govern trains ...
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-PA) believes September 2014 reauthorization has much the same bipartisan support that surfaced for Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), and a bill could be ready for the President ...
I like writing headlines. It's one of my favorite things as Editor of Better Roads. So how could I resist passing this one along: Amtrak CEO ditches broken train to travel by car to ribbon cutting of Wilmington’s Joe Biden station Seems the ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series915 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks305 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines191 Views