More Articles for HSR
The Federal Railroad Administration’s (FRA) Railroad Safety Advisory Committee (RSAC) has voted in favor of introducing new safety rules for high-speed rail, according to Global Rail News. The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) will create the guidelines, which will govern trains ...
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-PA) believes September 2014 reauthorization has much the same bipartisan support that surfaced for Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), and a bill could be ready for the President ...
I like writing headlines. It's one of my favorite things as Editor of Better Roads. So how could I resist passing this one along: Amtrak CEO ditches broken train to travel by car to ribbon cutting of Wilmington’s Joe Biden station Seems the ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014556 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields327 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill229 Views