More Articles for HR 4691
The Senate approved a bill Tuesday night to extend legal authority for the Highway Trust Fund for 30 days, sending the legislation to President Barack Obama, who has now signed the measure, the American Association of State Highway and Transportation ...
- Why Alaska DOT isn't sweating U.S. DOT's upcoming reimbursement plan791 Views
- Daimler unveils self-driving truck prototype in Germany592 Views
- House panel proposes $10.5 billion stopgap for transportation; Sens. Boxer, Carper oppose plan501 Views
- Teen flips car in first 50 feet of first driving lesson465 Views
- America’s most illegal hike: A Hawaiian ladder with nearly 4,000 steps449 Views