More Articles for HR 1586
The House of Representatives passed a stimulus bill on Tuesday, Aug. 10 that will rescind $2.2 billion in highway contract authority apportionments from balances held by state transportation departments and President Barack Obama signed the bill into law the same ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views