More Articles for Hovding
Bike helmets are a necessary safety precaution, but they are often bulky and uncomfortable. That’s why two Swedish women have developed an invisible bike helmet, Jalopnik reports. The helmet looks like a scarf. It zips on and remains comfortably around the neck ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series805 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views