More Articles for Hovding
Bike helmets are a necessary safety precaution, but they are often bulky and uncomfortable. That’s why two Swedish women have developed an invisible bike helmet, Jalopnik reports. The helmet looks like a scarf. It zips on and remains comfortably around the neck ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges381 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views