More Articles for Hovding
Bike helmets are a necessary safety precaution, but they are often bulky and uncomfortable. That’s why two Swedish women have developed an invisible bike helmet, Jalopnik reports. The helmet looks like a scarf. It zips on and remains comfortably around the neck ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views