More Articles for House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee hearing on implementation of the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
The highway investments in the stimulus law have been a bright spot for the transportation construction industry that has been hit hard hit by recession-induced cutbacks in state programs and decline in private sector work, continued uncertainty about passage ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views