More Articles for House Transportation Committee’s Railroads Pipelines and Hazardous Materials subcommittee
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will hold a hearing next week, when the committee will begin considering a new Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act (PRIIA), according to The Hill. The current PRIIA bill, which was signed into law in ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views