More Articles for House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.)
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee today approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges and infrastructure. The current nation is currently operating under ...
House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) and Committee leaders will roll out a comprehensive, multi-year transportation reauthorization proposal on July 7. "The initiative will not only reauthorize and reform the nation’s federal highway, transit, and highway safety programs, ...
T&I committee leaders roll out Northeast Corridor high-speed rail & intercity rail privatization plan
House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) and Railroads Subcommittee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) at a national briefing June 15 rolled out a "dramatically new approach" to bring private sector competition to high-speed passenger rail in the Northeast Corridor ...
House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) conducted a Congressional field hearing today in Central Florida on pending major transportation legislation. This will be the only scheduled field hearing in Florida on the transportation bill. The Committee is conducting an ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds531 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side455 Views