More Articles for House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chairman John Mica
by John Latta, Better Roads Editor-in-Chief ORLANDO--1st International Transportation Construction Management Conference Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) head Victor Mendez had at least positive notions today at the 1st International Transportation Construction Management Conference that is loaded with intense technical presentations. One: Mendez and ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system97 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views