More Articles for House Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
The release of House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan’s FY 2012 budget plan comes with mixed emotions in the industry, says the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA). Although the organization says it applauds and shares his interest in consolidating ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views