More Articles for House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) Chairman Bill Schneider, president and CEO of Knife River Corp., testified July 27 before the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee on the status of the stimulus and impacts on the aggregates industry. Schneider ...
Sen. Jim Oberstar (D-Minn.) has told Congress that it must pass a second stimulus bill to fend off another round of economic crisis, Minnesota Public Radio reports. Oberstar, who is chairman House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, says the first stimulus package ...
Reauthorization Could Slide into 2011 By Audrey Dutton, Washington Bureau, The Bond Buyer newspaper For cash-strapped state and local governments that have critical transportation infrastructure needs, but no money to pay for them, the coming year will be bittersweet. Federal aid from the ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014569 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding467 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable345 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future325 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views