More Articles for House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) plans to host a Twitter town hall to answer questions about a proposed bill that would reauthorize federal waterways funding. The Twitter town hall will take place Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. Eastern ...
On Wednesday, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster said President Obama did not include a way to pay for the transportation projects in his proposed budget, The Hill reported. The proposed budget calls for $50 billion in infrastructure spending, ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views