More Articles for House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) plans to host a Twitter town hall to answer questions about a proposed bill that would reauthorize federal waterways funding. The Twitter town hall will take place Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. Eastern ...
On Wednesday, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster said President Obama did not include a way to pay for the transportation projects in his proposed budget, The Hill reported. The proposed budget calls for $50 billion in infrastructure spending, ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency518 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'395 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs364 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River282 Views