More Articles for House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) plans to host a Twitter town hall to answer questions about a proposed bill that would reauthorize federal waterways funding. The Twitter town hall will take place Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. Eastern ...
On Wednesday, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Representative Bill Shuster said President Obama did not include a way to pay for the transportation projects in his proposed budget, The Hill reported. The proposed budget calls for $50 billion in infrastructure spending, ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2167 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1329 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...940 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house580 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views