More Articles for House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster
House passes $12.3 billion water resources bill; Senate passage would mark first water reauthorization in 7 years
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a $12.3 billion water infrastructure reauthorization bill on Tuesday, The Hill reports. The conference version of the bill, dubbed the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) of 2014, would authorize funding for waterway projects, ...
The House is expected to vote next week on a bill that would reauthorize federal waterways funding for the first time in six years, according to a report from The Hill. The bill, which House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill ...
Prior to the House Republicans’ introduction of their version of a water infrastructure bill, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) used a whiteboard Tuesday to explain to Americans why the new bill had been crafted, according to ...
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Bill Shuster (R-PA) believes September 2014 reauthorization has much the same bipartisan support that surfaced for Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), and a bill could be ready for the President ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party412 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views