More Articles for House T&I Committee
Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.), chairman of the House Transportation Committee, said Wednesday that President Obama failed to press critical transportation issues in Tuesday night’s State of the Union address. Shuster said that, although the president has previously discussed the importance of ...
House Transportation Committee Chairman Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) said during the committee’s surface transportation hearing on Tuesday that he wants the new transportation funding bill to go to the House floor by August, The Hill reports. The current transportation bill expires ...
Caterpillar Group President Stuart Levenick is among the witnesses scheduled to speak at a hearing on the House’s surface transportation bill next week. The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee has announced the list of witnesses for its Jan. 14 “Building the ...
Outgoing Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Secretary Stephanie Kopelousos will join the House Transportation & Infrastructure (T&I) Committee’s staff as a senior adviser, effective Feb. 14, House T&I Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) announced on Feb. 11. “As a former ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1081 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events670 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes515 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up364 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control270 Views