More Articles for House T&I Committee
Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.), chairman of the House Transportation Committee, said Wednesday that President Obama failed to press critical transportation issues in Tuesday night’s State of the Union address. Shuster said that, although the president has previously discussed the importance of ...
House Transportation Committee Chairman Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) said during the committee’s surface transportation hearing on Tuesday that he wants the new transportation funding bill to go to the House floor by August, The Hill reports. The current transportation bill expires ...
Caterpillar Group President Stuart Levenick is among the witnesses scheduled to speak at a hearing on the House’s surface transportation bill next week. The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee has announced the list of witnesses for its Jan. 14 “Building the ...
Outgoing Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Secretary Stephanie Kopelousos will join the House Transportation & Infrastructure (T&I) Committee’s staff as a senior adviser, effective Feb. 14, House T&I Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) announced on Feb. 11. “As a former ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views