More Articles for House Railroads Pipelines and Hazardous Materials Subcommittee
The House Transportation Committee's Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials, on May 28 held a field hearing on California’s $68.4 billion high-speed rail project, according to AASHTO Journal. The hearing, "Oversight of California High-Speed Rail," featured such witnesses as California ...
by John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson New Life Expectancy Self-curing concrete from Canada and long-lived bridge decks A more durable concrete that will increase the average lifespan of bridge decks by more than 20 years compared to typical high-strength concrete, ...
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving348 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views