More Articles for House Railroads Pipelines and Hazardous Materials Subcommittee
The House Transportation Committee's Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials, on May 28 held a field hearing on California’s $68.4 billion high-speed rail project, according to AASHTO Journal. The hearing, "Oversight of California High-Speed Rail," featured such witnesses as California ...
by John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson New Life Expectancy Self-curing concrete from Canada and long-lived bridge decks A more durable concrete that will increase the average lifespan of bridge decks by more than 20 years compared to typical high-strength concrete, ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side539 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views