More Articles for House Railroads Pipelines and Hazardous Materials Subcommittee
The House Transportation Committee's Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials, on May 28 held a field hearing on California’s $68.4 billion high-speed rail project, according to AASHTO Journal. The hearing, "Oversight of California High-Speed Rail," featured such witnesses as California ...
by John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson New Life Expectancy Self-curing concrete from Canada and long-lived bridge decks A more durable concrete that will increase the average lifespan of bridge decks by more than 20 years compared to typical high-strength concrete, ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1584 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1022 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets993 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?635 Views