More Articles for House Highways & Transit Subcommittee Chairman John Duncan
A new multiyear highway bill must be a top legislative priority Associated Equipment Distributors' (AED) 2011 Chairman Dennis Kruepke told a crowd gathered for the Rally for Roads today on the National Mall in front of the U.S. Capitol ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker273 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon119 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views