More Articles for hot mix
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
A Superior Asphalt Haul Live-bottom trucks and trailers earning high marks By Mike Anderson Some asphalt paving contractors run their own trucks; others gladly leave that task up to their subcontractors. Regardless, the hauling of mix is, we dare to say, a necessary ...
The Greening of America's Highways Words like sustainability, carbon footprint and environmental stewardship have dominated the construction industry for the past half-decade, driving some highway engineers to protest the buzz and beg their information sources to go back to covering advances ...
Doug Oberhelman Talks to Editor-in-Chief John Latta The chairman and chief executive officer of Caterpillar joined the giant company in 1975. He held posts in finance and planning positions in South America and Japan, and was elected a vice president in 1995, ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1966 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1164 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?346 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views