More Articles for hot-mix asphalt overlay
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving398 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice350 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill336 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views