More Articles for hot-in-place recycling
Cold asphalt recycling offers “a lot of positives” for L.A. County Department of Public Works By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor On seven projects performed in just the past two years, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works has used cold ...
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
The new paradigm How pavement management systems are changing road management By Kirk Landers As contractor groups go, the members of the Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming Association are among the most connected to road agency professionals, especially those at the county and city ...
A New Road at a Good Price By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor The Utah Department of Transportation estimates that it saved more than $1.2 million with the Full Depth Reclamation (FDR) process for SR-68 near Saratoga Springs – compared to remove-and-replace reconstruction. FDR ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- VIDEO: Country music star Kip Moore's ballad for the construction industry 278 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views