More Articles for hot-in-place recycling
Cold asphalt recycling offers “a lot of positives” for L.A. County Department of Public Works By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor On seven projects performed in just the past two years, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works has used cold ...
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
The new paradigm How pavement management systems are changing road management By Kirk Landers As contractor groups go, the members of the Asphalt Recycling and Reclaiming Association are among the most connected to road agency professionals, especially those at the county and city ...
A New Road at a Good Price By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor The Utah Department of Transportation estimates that it saved more than $1.2 million with the Full Depth Reclamation (FDR) process for SR-68 near Saratoga Springs – compared to remove-and-replace reconstruction. FDR ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2223 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1274 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans486 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views