More Articles for Hoover Dam Bypass
The Hoover Dam Bypass/Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge project was awarded the Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement (OCEA) award by the American Society of Civil Engineers on March 22 at its OPAL Gala in Washington, D.C. (To see a detailed feature ...
In my judgment: “Stunning, magnificent, inspiring ..." By Mike Anderson A few months back, I wrote that what we need right now is a little more of that good ol’ American swash. You know, that “we can and will do this, and we’ll ...
AASHTO Announces 2011 'Faces of Transportation' Photo Contest Results: Grand Prize Winner Also Receives the Highest Number of Facebook 'Likes' The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has announced that a single photograph won both ...
Half Time Moves to Slash Project Delivery Time By John Latta, Tina Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Could the Stimulus continue to bring the highway industry benefits long after its funding pool has run dry? “One thing I believe we’ve learned from the Recovery Act ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable411 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views