More Articles for Hoover Dam Bypass
The Hoover Dam Bypass/Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge project was awarded the Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement (OCEA) award by the American Society of Civil Engineers on March 22 at its OPAL Gala in Washington, D.C. (To see a detailed feature ...
In my judgment: “Stunning, magnificent, inspiring ..." By Mike Anderson A few months back, I wrote that what we need right now is a little more of that good ol’ American swash. You know, that “we can and will do this, and we’ll ...
AASHTO Announces 2011 'Faces of Transportation' Photo Contest Results: Grand Prize Winner Also Receives the Highest Number of Facebook 'Likes' The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) has announced that a single photograph won both ...
Half Time Moves to Slash Project Delivery Time By John Latta, Tina Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Could the Stimulus continue to bring the highway industry benefits long after its funding pool has run dry? “One thing I believe we’ve learned from the Recovery Act ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views