More Articles for Hood Canal Bridge
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
Michael Abrahams, technical director of structures for Parsons Brinckerhoff, is the recipient of the John A. Roebling Medal. Given as part of the International Bridge Conference (IBC) Awards 2011 program, the Roebling Medal recognizes an individual for lifetime achievement in ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views