More Articles for Hood Canal Bridge
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, email@example.com You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
Michael Abrahams, technical director of structures for Parsons Brinckerhoff, is the recipient of the John A. Roebling Medal. Given as part of the International Bridge Conference (IBC) Awards 2011 program, the Roebling Medal recognizes an individual for lifetime achievement in ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views