More Articles for holiday
With Christmas just a day away, it's time to stop worrying about work, presents or decorations and start enjoying time with friends and family. Here are some Christmas trivia questions to get you in the holiday spirit. 1. Alabama was the ...
The steam locomotive that inspired the train in the 2004 Warner Brothers film The Polar Express is back on the tracks. The train, known as the Pere Marquette 1225 Locomotive, is now back on the tracks after a federally-mandated four-year rebuild. The ...
The editorial staff at Better Roads thanks everyone in the transportation industry for your hard work to keep America’s transportation network safe and efficient. Thank you for filling potholes, inspecting bridges, paving highways and so much more. And, as always, thank you ...
The upcoming Independence Day holiday will likely bring more traffic to the roadways. And with highway construction season in full swing, safety is a top priority. That’s why the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) is reminding drivers to stay ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views