More Articles for holiday
With Christmas just a day away, it's time to stop worrying about work, presents or decorations and start enjoying time with friends and family. Here are some Christmas trivia questions to get you in the holiday spirit. 1. Alabama was the ...
The steam locomotive that inspired the train in the 2004 Warner Brothers film The Polar Express is back on the tracks. The train, known as the Pere Marquette 1225 Locomotive, is now back on the tracks after a federally-mandated four-year rebuild. The ...
The editorial staff at Better Roads thanks everyone in the transportation industry for your hard work to keep America’s transportation network safe and efficient. Thank you for filling potholes, inspecting bridges, paving highways and so much more. And, as always, thank you ...
The upcoming Independence Day holiday will likely bring more traffic to the roadways. And with highway construction season in full swing, safety is a top priority. That’s why the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) is reminding drivers to stay ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views