More Articles for holiday
With Christmas just a day away, it's time to stop worrying about work, presents or decorations and start enjoying time with friends and family. Here are some Christmas trivia questions to get you in the holiday spirit. 1. Alabama was the ...
The steam locomotive that inspired the train in the 2004 Warner Brothers film The Polar Express is back on the tracks. The train, known as the Pere Marquette 1225 Locomotive, is now back on the tracks after a federally-mandated four-year rebuild. The ...
The editorial staff at Better Roads thanks everyone in the transportation industry for your hard work to keep America’s transportation network safe and efficient. Thank you for filling potholes, inspecting bridges, paving highways and so much more. And, as always, thank you ...
The upcoming Independence Day holiday will likely bring more traffic to the roadways. And with highway construction season in full swing, safety is a top priority. That’s why the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) is reminding drivers to stay ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views