More Articles for holiday
With Christmas just a day away, it's time to stop worrying about work, presents or decorations and start enjoying time with friends and family. Here are some Christmas trivia questions to get you in the holiday spirit. 1. Alabama was the ...
The steam locomotive that inspired the train in the 2004 Warner Brothers film The Polar Express is back on the tracks. The train, known as the Pere Marquette 1225 Locomotive, is now back on the tracks after a federally-mandated four-year rebuild. The ...
The editorial staff at Better Roads thanks everyone in the transportation industry for your hard work to keep America’s transportation network safe and efficient. Thank you for filling potholes, inspecting bridges, paving highways and so much more. And, as always, thank you ...
The upcoming Independence Day holiday will likely bring more traffic to the roadways. And with highway construction season in full swing, safety is a top priority. That’s why the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) is reminding drivers to stay ...
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving345 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views