More Articles for holiday road closings in New Jersey to eliminate congestion
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) is suspending all roadway construction activity over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend to eliminate congestion, NJDOT Commissioner James Simpson announced on Nov. 23. In order to accommodate the anticipated additional traffic, NJDOT at 6 a.m. ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness288 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options274 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget218 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River204 Views