More Articles for Holcim
‘Bio-Binder’ Green Modifiers Star at TRB By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor The emerging universe of biologically based modified asphalts got significant exposure at the 92nd annual meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB) in Washington, D.C. Better Roads was there. More than 11,700 ...
In Holcim's first-quarter 2012 earnings report, the company says that due to good economic conditions in Asia and Latin America and growing demand for construction materials in North America and Africa Middle East consolidated cement deliveries increased. Higher shipments ...
Ternary Concrete Mixes Offer High Performance Reclaimed industrial byproducts play role in high-performance and ultra-high-performance mixes By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Ternary and quaternary portland cement concrete mixtures – those incorporating three or four products into their cementitious components – are providing transportation ...
Global construction output will grow 70 percent from its current level of $7.5 trillion to $12.7 trillion by 2020, according to a new report by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics. Global Construction 2020 is published by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views