More Articles for Holcim Group’s Aggregate Industries US
Aggregate Industries US, part of the Holcim Group, on Nov. 1 closed its asset purchase agreement with Ennstone Inc., a vertically integrated construction materials company headquartered in Falmouth, Va. "The closing of this transaction is a good fit strategically for ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views