More Articles for hog manure as an asphalt binder
American drivers might have an unlikely source to thank for their smooth roads – pig poop. PIGrid (pronounced like ‘hybrid’) is a green initiative to convert hog manure into a binding material for asphalt. Not only does PIGrid aim for more ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views