More Articles for HMA pavements
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
Eureka! Research that makes a difference Intelligent compaction . . . application of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) and recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) . . . prefabricated bridges and pavements. They’re just a few of the themes of research papers presented at the ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2150 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project532 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans444 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views