More Articles for HMA pavements
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
Eureka! Research that makes a difference Intelligent compaction . . . application of reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) and recycled concrete aggregate (RCA) . . . prefabricated bridges and pavements. They’re just a few of the themes of research papers presented at the ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River654 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views