More Articles for HMA mats
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1023 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones913 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse758 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones390 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?303 Views