More Articles for HLDI
The decline in number of young drivers in America -- and resulting increase in those choosing public transportation, walking and biking -- may be less of a choice and more of a financial necessity. A decline in teen driving correlates with ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views